Sorry this update is over due. I've been working on bits and pieces of several scenes at once. That means it takes awhile before there's something worth posting, but the cool part about it is, lots of things suddenly come together all at once! There's always more I want to accomplish before posting, but it's been long enough since you've seen anything new.
I'm still working on the background that we see through the train windows. It's some work because it needs to animate. I have a fancy idea for it that may or may not work, so stay tuned for that. I do have rough animation of this scene:
Scene 0, rough animation
Scene 0.2, this is going to be their reaction shot, though that's not well demonstrated in this first frame.Scene 0.4, in which the Gestapo prods the Kents off the train is in progress, but still to rough to share.
Now we jump to the very end of the sequence...
Scene 10, Olek and Zuita discover they are alone in the woods.This is going to be a dramatic "animated still", where we pull back through the branches as if it's a crane shot, just like in the animatic.


No comments:
Post a Comment